AppValley is a popular free app store for non-jailbroken iOS users. AppValley VIP allows you to install apps and games safely. AppValley also hosts many apps that you want to download. AppValley has a very minimal certificate revokes and the support team provides fast response on Twitter. The app store works equally well for jailbroken iPhone, iPad, iPod.
How to Install AppValley in iPhone or iPad?
Follow the steps given below to install AppValley on your iOS device.
Before installing the app make sure that you have an iOS device that runs on iOS 9 and above version. Also, you will need an active internet connection to download the app.
- Download AppValley for iOS.
- Exit Safari browser and go to your home screen.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of your device and scroll to select ‘General’ option.
- Now select the ‘Profiles & Device Management’ option. Search for the AppValley profile in the installation list and include it on the list of ‘Trusted Apps’. A prompt will appear, you need to confirm your action in it.
- Go back to the home screen and the AppValley app by click on its icon.
The app will now open in your device and you can start using it. You can use the app to install other apps in your device. All you need to do is search the app in AppValley and then click on ‘Install’ after which you will be greeted with a message whether you want to install the app on your device and you simply need to confirm it.
The AppValley is safe to be used in your smartphone and apart from that, your privacy is also intact because the app doesn’t seek for any necessary permissions in order to operate. It should be noted you can use AppValley in your device if it is jailbroken. AppValley is a iOS app store that has recently become popular for downloading apps, games, tweaks and utilities.