If you frequently chat with strangers on the internet then you must be familiar with Kik. Kik is an online messenger that allows you to make an almost anonymous account on their app that you can use to interact with other people without giving them any sort of personal information such as your phone number or your email address. Kik is the best app to use for people who are concerned about their privacy on the internet as the only source of contact information that you give out to other people you talk to on the app is your username which can be changed at any moment that you desire so you also don’t have to worry about getting bullied but the app has some limitations. If you want the features of Kik messenger and more than you should download Kik++, which is a modified version of the Kik messenger with added features such as hide read recipients so the other person will not know if you have read the messages or not among other things.
AppValley is a third party app store that provides apps for almost all operating systems such as android, iOS and windows phone. AppValley does not require you to make any modifications to your operating system so you can run the app on your phone right out of the box. The third party app store also has one of the biggest collections of modified and tweaked apps that you can access for free and you can also find the Kik++ app in its collection.
Download Kik++ via AppValley
- Launch Safari browser and download AppValley.
- Wait for AppValley to download.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch AppValley and search for Kik++ and download.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust Kik++”.
- Now you can use the Kik++ messenger on your phone.