If you are a regular Kodi user then this is going to be a blast for you as Kodi Jarvis is finally out, this is a new version of the original Kodi app which comes packed with loads of features and improvements. Lets jump right into the features of Kodi Jarvis which are easy start of integration of ADSP, improved image resizing and caching algorithm, added date to music library which is more helpful while sorting files, image resource Addons to provide common image library that help you use several skins and Addons, Kodi Jarvis has added sort method for albums according to artists, you can choose none option for subtitles now, fixed playback of VP9 and VC1 video codecs for Android devices only, you can change icons and Kodi Jarvis has enabled 1920×1080 output on AMLogic devices. Korean, Czech and Chinese keyboards are now available to use, multi touch is available for Linux. There are other small improvements in the music section and PVR which you will love.
You can download Kodi Jarvis from AppValley which is a third party app store which is free to download and provides you billions of apps which are all free to download on both Android and iOS devices. There is no need to jailbreak your iOS device or root your Android to download AppValley, as this is not yet available for Windows Phones and PC but it is expected to launch a version soon which will be available for these as well.
Download Kodi Jarvis via AppValley
- Launch Safari browser and Download AppValley.
- Wait for AppValley to download.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch AppValley and search for Kodi Jarvis and download the first option.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust Kodi Jarvis”.
- Now you can use Kodi Jarvis to watch all your favourite movies and shows online.