Shazam is one of the most useful apps that you can have on your smartphone and also one of the most popular in its category. If you love music and you always keep an ear out for good music playing anywhere you go then you must have used or heard about this app already. Shazam lets you know the name of the song that is playing in the background, you can just turn it on and it will identify the song within seconds and the feature is very useful when you you don’t want to any anyone but do want to know the song which we encounter so many times in our everyday lives. Shazam also lets you play a short snippet of the song that it has identified so you can be sure it has identified the right one and it also tells you the name of the creator which is also useful for most people.
Having a smartphone is costly enough then built-in app stores storm to charge you with all the prices you have to pay to get the latest apps and games you desire, not anymore. AppValley is a third party app store that you can download on your Android device with version 4.3 and up or on your iOS device with iOS 9 and later. AppValley takes very less space on your device and has an inbuilt cache cleaner which doesn’t let the app take excess space and doesn’t slow down your device. It supports all kinds of modded and tweaked versions of apps and games and you can download Shazam via AppValley with minimal instructions.
Download Shazam via AppValley
- Launch Safari browser and Download AppValley.
- Wait for AppValley to download.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch AppValley and search for Shazam and download.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust Shazam”.
- Now you can identify songs playing in the background.