Pangu jailbreak was released by the Pangu Team which is a Chinese programming team. Pangu jailbreak was first released to the public on June 23, 2014 This is one of the most famous jailbreak tool as its allows the user to bypass device restrictions and enables root access for the iOS operating system. Pangu has released several jailbreaks which are suitable for different iOS systems like the Pangu untethered jailbreak is for iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.1.2 firmware, Pangu 8 jailbreak for iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1 and finally Pangu 9 jailbreak is for iOS 9.0 to iOS 9.1. Pangu jailbreak is not available to download on the official App Store.
AppValley is a third party app market. AppValley provides all the apps available on the official App Store for free and has many other things to offer. AppValley consists all the tweaked apps which offer additional features than the official apps. AppValley app market has apps, games, softwares and much more. AppValley is dead simple to download and use with minimal instructions.
Download Pangu Jailbreak on AppValley
- It is recommended to backup your data.
- Launch safari and Download AppValley app store.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch the AppValley app and search and download Pangu jailbreak tool.
- You may need to give the ‘Trust permission’ to Pangu jailbreak as well.
- Launch the Pangu app and everything is in Chinese so follow these instructions carefully.
- Allow the push notification pop up box.
- Now uncheck the box below the large circle and tap the circle.
- Now lock you screen and wait for about 5-8 seconds and you will receive a notification which says that your device has been jailbroken successfully.
- Unlock your device, open Pangu app and you will notice the circle loading. This is your device preparing to respring and once that happens you will now have Cydia on your device.