If you’re looking for a way to jailbreak your device then Saigon Jailbreak is your answer. Saigon tool lets you jailbreak your device easily, there are two ways to jailbreak your device using Saigon tool. One is the online method and the other includes a PC. Saigon jailbreak is developed by none other than Abraham Masri who is already a pretty famous developer in the jailbreaking community. Saigon is a semi untethered jailbreak which means that Cydia does not come installed with it and you have to sideload it with Cydia Impactor to download Cydia with this tool. The new version of Saigon has recently been released which jailbreaks the device using the v0rtex exploit and is more stable than the previous version. Saigon does not jailbreak all the devices but as the updates come more devices are added, the tool now supports iPad Air and iPad Pro.
AppValley is one of many app stores that are available on the market. AppValley has been known for providing all the latest apps for free. It has a one of the biggest libraries to choose from and you can even search for your favourite games from the category section which has Arcade, Adventure, Strategy, Multiplayer, etc. Unlike other third party app stores AppValley does not contain Ads so the user can download their favourite apps and games without any hassle. There is no need to root or jailbreak your Android or iOS device to download AppValley. It is very easy to download AppValley with minimal instructions.
Download Saigon Jailbreak from AppValley
- Download AppValley from Safari.
- Once the download is finished.
- Open Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch AppValley and download Saigon Jailbreak tool.
- Download Cydia Impactor as well.
- Now connect your iOS device with PC using the lightning cable.
- Drag the Saigon jailbreak IPA file downloaded earlier into Cydia Impactor.
- You will have Saigon tool on your homescreen.
- Initiate the jailbreak process.
- Your device will respring and you will have Cydia installed on your device.